Today’s post is dedicated to dear reader “mike7sedona”. Thanks “mike7sedona” for some interesting leads on UFO stories.
A dear reader commented on a recent post including three links to stories regarding statements made by a former Canadian government official on the existence of alien life. The gringa became curious about just how many government officials have gone on the record with statements. I am sure there is much more information than what I can include in a single post. However, the gringa doesn’t want to spoil all the fun for my dear readers. This should be enough to whet your appetites and get you hot on the trail of your own UFO story.
Former Canadian Defense Minister, Paul Hellyer, who served during the 1960’s, was interviewed on live television. These are a few highlights of his interview with regard to space aliens:
- Aliens exist, live amongst us and have developed much of our technology such as microchips, LED lighting and Kevlar protective vests.
- Aliens are hesitant to share more technology because mankind are poor stewards of humanity. They are particularly unhappy with our nuclear capabilities and the fact that nuclear weapons have been used.
- They have become so unhappy with our pollution and wars and neglect of the needy that they have been warning key humans since the 1970s that we nasty humans need to change our ways.
- He and his wife personally witnessed a UFO flying over Lake Muskoka about 120 miles north of Toronto. The sighting lasted for about 20 minutes
- He discussed aliens with Apollo astronaut Edgar Mitchell. They concluded that there could be as many as 80 different species living among us, many humanoid and virtually indistinguishable from native humans. You could pass one in the street, live next door to one, share an office with one, and never know.
- Tall Whites are a species who have two operatives working in the United States. Although, in general, they have rules governing their relations with other species such as non-interference.
- The book “Millennial Hospitality”, written by Charles Hall, is about his relationship with one of the Tall White aliens working with the U.S. government.
- Species “Nordic blondes” are virtually indistinguishable from natural humans.
- Short Grey’s have very slim arms and legs, are short, barely taller than 5 feet, have big brown eyes in their very big heads.
- Most are nice and want to help humanity but a couple of species are not so nice.
- Their origins are varied such as: Andromedia which is one of Saturn’s moons, star systems like Pleiades & Zeta Reticuli.
- Alien civilizations on Venus and Mars are thought to be communicating with each other.
- A portal exists in the Andes, located in Peru that allows for space travel across vast distances.
- They have been visiting Earth for thousands of years.
- In 1961 50 UFOs left Russia, flew across Europe, buzzed the North Pole & returned to Russia which inspired a 3 year investigation by Russian officials who determined that the UFOs were of alien origin, four species to be exact.
- A collaborative effort between powerful groups suppress information from reaching the public: U.S. Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, international banks, and specialized military personnel.
The source of this interview, Russia Today, is considered by Western journalists to be the strongest propaganda arm of Russia. However, considering the politics at play, the gringa understands why the West criticizes the East, attacking their credibility. If the U.S. did have a military edge with an extra-terrestrial alliance, of course they would want to discredit any revelation of this truth by Russia.
Unless the video is an absolute fake, edited piece, possibly even featuring a Hellyer doppleganger, there is no disputing the words spoken. Regardless of other reports that could be fake news, it seems that this interview would be difficult to classify as fake. The gringa tends to believe it is a genuine interview and that the former defense minister was entirely sincere.
But don’t just take the gringa’s word for it regarding the Russia Today video. Oh no, there’s more. In addition to the Russia Today interview, Hellyer testified at a Citizen Hearing On Disclosure (CHD) in Washington D.C. in 2013 which was also videotaped. He testified that aliens are indeed living among humanity with two operatives within the U.S. government. He testified before six former U.S. congressmen.
He then goes into the politics between the aliens and humans. The aim is for a one world government. He is also at odds with famed physicist Stephen Hawking who believes extra terrestrials have malevolent intentions toward humanity.
The gringa finds this incredible! Why was this not front-page headline news? However, I really shouldn’t be surprised. There’s actually quite a long list of government officials who have made public statements affirming the existence of extra-terrestrials and these reports have been equally buried or marginalized.
- Hillary Clinton campaign team-member John Podesta is an advocate for full disclosure of government information on UFOs and extra-terrestrials. He has succeeded in getting some documents declassified. The gringa can only wonder if this might have played a part in the FBI seemingly sabotaging Clinton’s presidential campaign? Hmmm.
- Ohio congressman Dennis Kucinich claims to have personally witnessed a UFO.
- Former president of the Russian Republic of Kalmykia, Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, also the current president of the World Chess Organization, claims he was abducted by humanoid extra terrestrials. He communicated telephathically during the experience on their spacecraft.
- Former NASA astronaut Edgar Mitchell is an avid UFOlogist, active in conventions. His origins are from Roswell, New Mexico, site of the famous UFO crash.
- Former Air Force Captain Robert Salas claims UFOs commonly interfered with nuclear warhead testing. He claims one of his crews came upon a UFO that was triangular in shape and emitted a substance like molten metal.
- The entire U.S. government admitted that the Roswell, New Mexico crash was an alien spaceship then changed their story, claiming it was only a weather balloon. This reversal has created controversy over what is known as the Guy Hottel memo, as well as other FBI documents, which contain descriptions of extra-terrestrial bodies that were recovered along with eyewitness testimony, descriptions of cattle mutilations, NSA documents on UFO crashes and coded messages that were intercepted.
- NASA astronaut Neil Armstrong claimed that he and Buzz Aldrin were watched by “someone” with more advanced technology than mankind when they were performing their famous Moon mission.
- Nine other NASA astronauts claimed to have witnessed UFOs.
- Most recently NASA astronaut Scott Kelly, after returning from an historic one year mission on the International Space Station, included a reference to space aliens in a statement about the harsh effects of gravity upon humans. But this could have been a joke and not at all serious, however many UFOlogists wonder if it was a cryptic admission. Especially since:
- Kelly Tweeted a photo from the station on day 233 of his mission which UFOlogists claim contains a UFO in the top right corner.
So there you have it. Dear readers, you will have to follow the links, dig up the dirt and decide for yourself. The gringa is fascinated and by no means a full-fledged believer or a full-fledged skeptic. Just as I am an astronaut hopeful, I am also hopeful that there are other beings out there who are kind. Who have succeeded in creating societies that are peaceful, co-existing with one another without war and greed. Civilizations who care for the planets that make their lives possible. Species that are so generous that they are willing to help us learn how to do the same. Who are so patient that despite how stupid humanity continues to be, they haven’t given up on us. If they haven’t given up on mankind, then the gringa won’t either.
Sources: provided through links throughout the post
Image Credit: pctechmag.com